Economic Development Partnerships
KMK Consulting is a comprehensive economic development consultancy focused on enterprise success and community prosperity through economic development initiatives.
We bring the highest levels of development expertise, experience, professionalism and integrity to our clients across the United States. Our clients range from small communities to major regional markets. We are proud of our track record of success and client testimonials spanning from New York to Hawaii, Washington to Florida.
Our clients include a large number of the leading economic development corporations in the United States. We also represent Chambers of Commerce at the local, regional and state levels. We serve cities, counties, regions and states and their economic development programs, strategies and delivery systems. This national network and reputation provides us a distinct advantage in accelerating the objectives of our corporate clients.
Economic Development Initiatives
We focus on building and sustaining high performance economic development strategies, organizations and delivery systems. Our services are comprehensive and include:
Strategic Planning, Organizational Development, Governance, Consensus Building, Leadership Development, Performance Audits and Benchmarking, Capital Formation, Government Financing Advisory, Catalytic Development Corporations, Community Asset Development, Business Development, Marketing Strategies, Technology Initiatives/Incubators/Research Parks, Talent Recruitment and Retention Strategies, Government Relations, and Communication Strategies.
"Thanks for your tremendously helpful leadership and guidance, we now have the planning, leadership, and financial resources in place to build a first class organization and take better care of the community and region we love so much." − Jason El Koubi, President & CEO, One Acadiana
News & Resources
CEO Resource & Updates
- 'Our largest project ever': Rowan County scores landmark economic development win with $584M Macy's fulfillment centerCharlotte Business Journal, 03.31.2022
- Journal News, 09.22.2020
- An Easily Missed Financial Opportunity For Employers, 07.27.2020
- Spring 2020
- Dayton Business Journal, 05.01.2018
- Cincinnati Business Courier, 04.30.2018
- Using Economic Development Incentives to Better Align Business Executives in Building Competitive CitiesALFA International 2018 Client Seminar, March 1-4, 2018
- Cincinnati Business Courier, 12.06.2017
- Columbus Business First, 12.04.2017
- Cincinnati Business Courier, 12.04.2017