Thomas G. (TG) Seward, Jr. is the Director, Corporate Location Strategy for KMK Consulting. His background is in business development, including, but not limited to business attraction, site selection, incentives negotiation and corporate compliance and worked closely with State agencies to reduce time, cost and risk for his clients. Thomas has been instrumental in economic development across Ohio, focusing primarily on the Cincinnati, Columbus and Dayton markets, working closely with the top economic development officials in those communities.
Thomas led the negotiations for securing the two largest incentive packages in Ohio for 2016, including his representation of clients such as Kroger.
Prior to joining KMK Consulting, Thomas was part of the team that established JobsOhio (the State of Ohio’s Economic Development Organization) in 2011. As Senior Project Manager, he worked more than 500 companies, from Fortune 500 companies to start ups. Thomas led projects across all major industries assisting clients with diverse facility needs, from headquarters relocation and shared service center operations to manufacturing and distribution centers. During his 4 ½ years at JobsOhio he helped secured commitments of more than 25,000 new jobs and $3.1 billion in capital investment.
Thomas earned his B.A. from Southern Methodist University in 2005, and resides in Terrace Park, OH with his wife, Kathryn, and children, Isabelle and Griffin.
News & Resources
CEO Resource & Updates
- An Easily Missed Financial Opportunity For Employers, 07.27.2020
- Spring 2020
- Cincinnati Business Courier, 05.28.2019
- Cincinnati Business Courier, 02.25.2019
- Dayton Business Journal, 05.01.2018
- Cincinnati Business Courier, 04.30.2018
- Cincinnati Business Courier, 04.13.2018
- Cincinnati Business Courier, 12.06.2017
- Cincinnati Business Courier, 12.04.2017
- Columbus Business First, 12.04.2017